Session 7 - Social work in Non-government Sector- MSW International Students
This Orientation Program is essential to prepare you for your social work studies and placement in South Australia.
The Orientation Day and 10 Enhancement Sessions will include contextual learning opportunities essential for Field Placement.
***ALL sessions are COMPULSORY***
*** Most sessions will be held on the University campus in the Alere Function Centre, except the venue for Session 6 which is still to be confirmed***
Items covered include ....
- social work agencies in Government and Non Government sector in Australia
- fields of social work practice
- legal and funding frameworks
- interview and conversational practice
- cultural differences around gender, religion and sexual orientation
- exploration of values and belief systems, practical skills development .... and much more.
- Online - Register
- SW Placements (firstname.lastname@example.org, 82013928)