Schools' Professional Development Day
Full program to be announced early June.
RSVP below to save the date and secure your place.
We look forward to seeing you in June for our annual Schools’ Professional Development Day where we’ll launch information on new courses and initiatives for 2018, and again offer curriculum linked hands-on workshops. This event is a must for all careers, support and senior school leadership staff.
Morning tea and lunch will be provided, plus certificates of attendance issued post-event with hours noted and relevant AITSL national standards addressed.
Select from the following workshops (further details at the registration page):
- Psychology Workshop: Integrating Resilience and Achievement Skills into the Classroom
- Nutrition Workshop: Busting Nutrition Myths
- Palaeontology Workshop: Palaeontology Experience
- Criminology Workshop: Theories of Crime: How to explain the behaviour of psychopaths and serial killers
See you on campus Friday 30th June.
- Jarrad Benson (email@example.com, 8201 5322)