New in Careers/Student Support Training Session
Flinders’ Prospective Students Office are again offering a training session for High School staff commencing a new role in 2018. Staff in Career Counsellor, Year level Coordinator, Senior School Leader, or VET Coordinator roles will benefit from the information covered.
The session will also be appropriate as a refresher for staff returning to a 'careers' role.
The training will provide an in-depth understanding of:
- Flinders University
- Pathways into University including courses, Foundation Studies, TAFELink
- Courses Offered
- Application Process and bonus points
- Extension Studies & UniTEST
- Uni Fees/costs
- Services for schools
This will be a morning session held at Flinders Victoria Square and is separate to the annual Schools Professional Development Day in term 2.
Certificates of attendance will be provided outlining hours and relevant AITSL National Standards addressed.
Morning tea provided.
Attendance is free. Registrations essential.
RSVP below by COB Friday 23rd February.
- Online - Register
- Nicole Liebelt (email@example.com, 8201 5322)
- New in Careers/Student Support Training Session (collapse)
Registration from 8:30am for a 9am start
- Career Counsellors