Mindfulness for Academic Success
Mindfulness is being present and engaged in each moment of our lives. It is something that we can all learn how to do and research shows that it improves wellbeing and academic performance.
This innovative program consists of five 60-minute sessions over five weeks. You will learn to use mindfulness to:
- reduce stress and anxiety
- improve focus
- stop procrastinating
- communicate more effectively
- study and work more efficiently (and with more enjoyment)
Each session builds on the one before, so you must commit to all five sessions.
Once you're registered, a program facilitator with contact you to ensure the program is a good match to your needs.
To register your interest please email: email@example.com
- By email - OASIS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- OASIS (email@example.com)